The Half Day Diet Review
Today we will be reviewing The Half Day Diet Plan which is about a weight loss program designed by Nate Miyaki who is a top fitness author, his work has been published in some of the top magazines of the world such as Live Strong, Men’s Health, and Shape etc.
Since we follow these leading fitness experts, we were fascinated by Half Day Diet PDF because we know Nate Miyaki’s work holds a lot of credibility and if he has published something health-oriented, it is definitely going to be superb.
This program is called The Half Day Diet because that is exactly what you are supposed to do; diet for half a day. This means that you can eat all the food that you want for half of the day and the other half, you will spend in a low-carb diet so that you can burn your fat easily.
Usually every diet plan revolves around one aspect, some are protein diets or some are detox diets etc. Similarly this method is a low-carb diet or rather not a low-carb diet but rather a carbohydrate-oriented diet where you trick your carbohydrates and fat.
It is a long and slightly confusing process so we will try to explain it as much as we can so that you will understand what are you getting and if The Half Day Diet Plan is the right weight loss program for you.
Half Day Diet Meal Plan Review Disclaimer
Before we start explaining what this program is, it is important for you to understand that The Half Day Diet PDF should not be considered as medical advice and that it should be followed with the guidance of your physician.
We advise you to read the disclaimer that this eBook has before you get it because people usually don’t read these and then blame the writer if they don’t get the desired results.
What is Half Day Diet PDF about?
The Half Day Diet/Meal Plan is a 204 pages long eBook that helps you lose weight without actually making you go on a ridiculous hunger strike.
You can eat all you want for half the day and in the other half, you will follow the diet plan suggested by Nate Miyaki Half Day Diet.
Despite all the science, theory, complication and marketing stunts in the health and fitness industry, getting the right results always comes down to following some few actionable strategies you can consistently apply in your daily life.
Let leave the marketing stuff behind and start doing what matters and work.
To describe Half Day Diet Plan in one sentence, this eBook claims to be a hybrid diet between paleo and sports nutrition diets. Nate Miyaki has taken the best of both and combined them to make a quick and fool proof, easy to use way to make you lean.
It tells you how to manage your diet, what to eat, how much to eat (it even provides measurements for food to make it easier for you to keep at it).
The Half Day Diet Plan
This plan is divided in 5 parts; all of them serve different purposes:
- The first part gives Nate Miyaki’s personal story and experience, tells you why you should start this program.
- Gives you a complete insight on fat loss and the health enhancement system, in what order should you prioritize different diet routines.
- This is the most essential part of the entire program because it contains the most important detail, which is the diet itself. This part is about the food choices you are supposed to make, what to eat, what food you should avoid and the nate miyaki workout details etc.
- This partincludes food charts and calculations that will help you keep an eye on your progress while following the diet because you have to consume certain quantities of food and this will explain to you the calories, carbs etc. in different foods.
- Gives the conclusion note and includes credentials of Nate Miyaki and his wifeKalai Diamond.
All the parts contain different lessons and all of them provide in-depth information along with client testimonials as part of the lesson, because everyone knows people just ignore testimonials on the website so Nate had made it part of the lessons so you can learn from them.
The categorization of the lessons go something like this:
- Client Story
- Summary of what to do
- Why you should do it
- How to do it – practical application
- Research Corner – for those who like details like why they are doing and what they are doing)
Pros of Half Day Diet
The purpose of this review is to weigh the benefits of The Half Day Diet that are launched against the claims that they make, in order to justify whether it is worth buying. Half Day Diet Plan, in our opinion, is great for those who live and breathe in the health and fitness world and are interested in getting to know about new concepts and researches that come about.
Some of the other benefits of this weight reducing program are:
- Combination between paleo and sports nutrition– This diet is a hybrid between two different diets, people who follow either sports or paleo can easily follow this diet or those people who want to follow paleo diet but are finding it difficult to start their routine can use this diet as a stepping stone.
- Provides a holistic program– Half Day Diet program includes a manual that provides complete information about the diet including the food that you are supposed to eat and how you are supposed to digest it.
- Promotes exercising– This does not ask you to take a lot of supplementary diet pills but motivates you to exercise which is a healthier better alternative.
- Different diets for lazy and enthusiastic people– While designing this program Nate considers the fact that not everyone who will buy Half Day Diet pdf will actually be enthusiastic to follow it. Some will be, but many will probably still be really lazy and will need lenient diet guidelines to help them get started.
Freebies offers with this Program
The Half Day Diet doesn’t let you go without some bonus material. The free fat burning bonuses that you get with this manual include:
- Restaurant & Fast Food Survival Guide– This guide is to help you decide how and what to order, along with recommendations. When you dine out so that you can still follow the diet even when you are eating in a diner or a restaurant.
- The Happy Hour Handbook– This is a guide to help you decide what to do and what to eat before a drinks night so that you don’t miss your diet plan.
- The Holiday Fat Loss Manual– This handbook provides a 7-day strategy for times when you know you might have some fun with food, most likely on holidays and how to cover up if you have fallen prey to your own cravings.
The Cons of the Half Day Diet
- Less information about exercising – Even though the e-book promotes exercising, it does not tell you which exercises you are supposed to do and does not provide details about the reps or sets of the exercises so you can’t be sure how much exercise you need and to follow which exercises.
- Does not give too many recipes that you can follow – Although it does teach you how to calculate carbs, fat, calories etc. and provides a chart so that you know which foods have what quantity of calories so you can make your own recipes accordingly.
- Not paleo-centric as it claims to be – Even though the principles are based on paleo diet (as Nate claims), paleo eaters may want more paleo-centric information which The Half Day Diet does not provide. Also, since this diet is supposed to be followed for half a day, you are free to eat whatever you want during the rest of the day and that discourage from the principles of paleo dieting.
- Not too Motivational – The Half Day Diet Plan does not make too many efforts to motivate you to follow this diet. Yes, the concept of tricking your body fat and this form of low-carb diet is basically new; the e-book does not do too much to convert people to this diet.
The conclusion of The Half Day Diet review is that this new form of diet is intriguing, it is great for people who can’t find the determination to go on strict diets and let go of everything that they should because this diet does not really ask you to completely ignore yourself of yummy and cheesy foods. We believe that paying $37 for a new concept is not only worth it but it may be the solution for your problem in lacking to follow a strict diet plan. I guess this could be because we had very high expectations from this manual only because it was written by a renowned fitness author.
People who are in to health and fitness industry had researched in this new low carbohydrate fat tricking concept and found it legit. So we recommend you to try this and if you are still not satisfied with the results then simply claim the 60 day money back guarantee. In other words you can always return it if you think Half Day Diet program is not for you.