Most hair dyes contain toxic substances banned in Europe. Toxic dyes cause allergic reactions, irritation of the scalp, rheumatoid arthritis and even bladder cancer.
Some “natural” hair colors of well-known brands also include toxic dyes and preservatives.
We offer 4 domestic natural hair color prescription, which will help you to save health and money.
Natural dyes do not completely color the hair. They enhance the natural color of the hair and give the effect of excretion. Natural dyes need to be applied several times a week.
Henna (for brunettes and blondes)
Henna used to paint hair hundreds, if not thousands of years. It strengthens and nourishes the hair.
How to cook henna
Mix the henna powder in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of olive or coconut oil (you can add an egg). Wet your hair and apply the toothpaste to the brush, dividing the hair into segments.
Wrap the head with a food film or put on a plastic bag and attach it with an elastic band or a shower cap. The longer you keep henna on your hair, the darker the shade. Then rinse the hair with water, without shampoo.
Adding essential oils to henna paste
Essential oils will help to get a dark and lasting color. The safest are: tea tree oil (cineaol), geranium oil (geraniol), cajeput and Niaouli oils (both contain cineole and terpineol) and clove oil (eugenol). Add a few drops to the paste from henna.
Prepare coffee (one spoonful per cup) and let it cool for half an hour. You can add a tablespoon of olive or coconut oil.
Wrap the head with a food film or put on a few plastic bags and secure it with an elastic band or shower cap. The longer you hold, the darker the shade. Then rinse the hair with water, without shampoo.
3. Lemon juice
Mix one cup of fresh lemon juice with a cup of chamomile tea (not hot). Rinse the hair with this mixture and stay in the sun for a while. Repeat the procedure every week to get the result within a month.
4. Herbal gargles
Boil different herbs, tea and roots to prepare a coloring solution. Allow to cool, strain and rinse with clean hair. Do this once a week before you get a terrific result. These herbal rinses will improve the condition of the hair.
Rinse for brunettes
1. Cook the potatoes and cool the water, rinse the hair in it.
2. Infusion of sage leaves and rosemary. Make a strong infusion, rinse your hair and do not rinse. Repeat several times to color the gray hair.
3. Prepare tea from the leaves of raspberries, parsley and mint.
4. Infusion of tea, walnuts and coffee.
5. Infusion of apple cider vinegar, rosemary and coffee.
Rinse for the blondes
1. Infusion of saffron, turmeric, marigold (marigold), mullein.
2. Infusion of oat straw, licorice root and saffron.
3. Chamomile tea
4. Infusion of 3 tablespoons of rhubarb roots in 2 glasses of water. Boil for 15 minutes and allow to cool and stand for the night. Wash your hair with infusion the next day.
Rinse for obtaining red shades
1. Cool strong black coffee.
2. Tea made from wild rose, hibiscus red, saffron, calendula.
3. Mix half a glass of beet juice with half a cup of carrot juice and rub the mixture into the hair. Leave for one hour, then rinse. Repeat twice a week to get a reddish hue.
To obtain gray shades, use the infusion of mallow or concretion.